While you can't plan for every single scenario that you'll encounter as an entrepreneur, it's important to cover the basics by asking yourself a few simple questions:
- How can your business idea can be defined in a single sentence?
- Have you gathered market data?
- Who are your competitors?
- Is your business strategy sustainable and scalable?
- Who are your customers?
- Do you have the knowledge and skills necessary to build the business?
Visit us on the web: www.startsmartgh.com Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org