As an entrepreneur you're driven by:
1. Your Mission: Why you started your business in the first place. It really speaks to the problem that you have identified and how you intend to fix it.
2. Your Vision: Based on the mission that you've committed to, where would you like to see your business in the future?
While having a strong mission and vision is important, it's also important to consider how you plan to measure your success. In other words how are you grading yourself or holding yourself accountable?
This may seem like an odd concept, but think about it for a minute. You set goals and expectations for others around you and use them to judge how well or how poorly they are doing. Why not do the same for your business?
Now that you've decided to grade yourself, where do you start?
1. Establish clear goals and outcomes
2. Decide on the metrics that will indicate how best you're meeting these goals. For Start Smart for example, it's the number of users that sign-up for our product as compared to the number that discontinue every month
3. Set dates for each milestone to help push you along.
Let us know how you're doing!
Visit us on the web: www.startsmartgh.com
Send us an email: email@example.com